Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wanting to be Done

Well, I am sitting at my computer, working on a paper that is coming together after around 7 hours of work.  This is really annoying because it feels like nothing is accomplished, and the only thing that I can think of is Skyview is coming, and school will not be as much like this.  If you are confused, I am doing an internship at Skyview Ranch in Ohio next year that is going to count towards school.  One thing that I have to keep reminding myself of is to not give up on this semester and jump straight to the summer.  That is what I really want to do, and just be done with school.  This is really annoying, but I have to push on.  Well, I would love to just keep writing, but unfortunately I have a paper that I have to finish!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol nice man ! good luck with that paper , im prayin for you brother !

    ReplyDelete